After School Program
Do you need to leave early from work to pick up your kid? Does your child end studying after the school bell rings around 3:00pm? Is your child still taking after-school programs that only watching your child?
At Golden Bear Education, we believe a quality education after 3:00pm will contribute to students’ future success. Therefore, we hire only professional and experienced teachers to join us on this journey.
A typical afternoon at Golden Bear is that students arrive at the center and have healthy snack first. After that students will finish their homework and hand in to the teacher for review and correction. Students will then take classes until their parents arrive.
- On Time Pick-Up
- Homework Check and Correction
- Teacher Instructed Enrichment Classes
- Safe and Fun Environment
- Creative Recess Activities
- Personalized Learning Help
- Building Self-Confidence
- Enhancing Study Skills
- Fostering Creativity and Innovation
- Excelling among Peers
SAMPLE DAILY SCHEDULE (Grade 1)
- 3:00pm – 3:40pm Arrival & Snack Time
- 3:40pm – 4:20pm First Period
- 4:30pm – 5:10pm Second Period
- 5:15pm – 5:55pm Third Period
- 6:00pm – 6:30pm Reading & Pick-Up
- 5-Day Programs: 12:00pm Arrival/3:00pm Arrival
- FREE Classes: Math/English/Science
- Elective Classes: Chess/Art/Public Speaking/Drawing/Mental Math